BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery)
4 1/2 years academic course + one year rotatory Internship
- Admission Capacity: 100 (Government quota 65 + Management quota 35).
- Eligibility criteria: +2 science subjects.
- Mode of admission: Both quotas under Government and Management made against merit.
Admisison Eligibility Details
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Age limit: A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before December of the year of admission to the first BHMS degree course
Candidate should have passed in all the subjects of the qualification examination of the higher secondary certificate examination conducted by the Tamilnadu State Board in one and same attempt in the following group of subjects with the minimum eligible marks (Improvement marks will not be considered).
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subject.
Minimum Eligibility Marks
- Other Communities: A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the science subjects namely the Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Backward classes: A minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the science normally Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Most Backward classes: A minimum of 40% marks in aggregate in the science subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology
- Scheduled castes / Tribes: A minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry. Biology or Botany and Zoology
Note: Only persons who belong to Tamilnadu and to one of the committees included in the backward classes shall be treated as backward classes. Persons belonging to other states shall not be treated as backward classes in their state even though they may belong to one of the communities included in the list of backward classes.